Our staff of highly trained nurses and therapists are here to meet the patient's individual needs. A customized plan of care will be developed utilizing complete assessments and communication with the patient's physician. We are committed to providing high quality home health care. Northwest Home Health & Rehab's professional services include:
- Registered Nurses (RN) including RN Case Managers who manage the entire plan of care from start of treatment to discharge.
- Home Health Aides (HHA) work under the supervision of an RN and assist with various types of personal care.
- Medical Social Workers (MSW) will determine the patient's needs for other services and also help with referrals for services in the community.
- Physical Therapists (PT) generally work with large body muscles to improve strength, stability and endurance to reach their patient's highest level of function.
- Occupational Therapists (OT) concentrate on improving function in order to enhance daily living skills and achieve maximum functional independence.
- Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) work to improve speech, cognition and general language function.