Recovery isn’t something that automatically happens when a patient leaves the hospital. It takes time and work under the coordination of an expert care provider. Northwest Home Health & Rehab focuses on providing care services tailored to meet the recovery and health care needs of the individual. No two recovery paths look the same, and we are here to find the best path for each patient.
Our home health care philosophy is guided by the following principles:
- Our services are designed to meet the distinct needs of patients and their families through a customized plan of care.
- Both patients and their families are active participants in the care planning process to provide care that is sensitive to their needs.
- Services are tailored to assist patients in achieving their optimal level of function.
- Care is provided with respect for the dignity and worth of patients.
- Services are provided in a setting familiar to patients.
We aim for the following rehabilitation goals:
- To maximize patients’ rehabilitation potential by providing comprehensive and effective treatment.
- To keep patients in their homes as long as possible and provide services in the least restrictive setting.
- To assist patients in using restorative exercises, assistive devices and procedures to return patients to their optimal level of function.
- To aid the families in the search for appropriate community resources.
- To reintroduce patients into the community.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care and service to our patients. We are dedicated to providing effective treatment and helping the patient and family navigate the healthcare continuum. We place high importance on all relationships including patients, their families, physicians, referral sources, employees and the community at large.
Northwest Home Health & Rehab is a Medicare-certified home health agency licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Public Health.