We believe that home health care is an integral part of the recovery process. It must be coordinated, provided in a comprehensive way and combined with other health services. Northwest Home Health & Rehab is focused on meeting the individual and unique needs of our patients.
Our philosophy is guided by the following principles:
- Our Services are designed to meet the unique needs of patients and their families through a customized plan of care.
- Services are tailored to assist the patient and family to achieve optimal level of function.
- Care is based on respect for the dignity and worth of each patient.
- Services will be provided in the patient's familiar surroundings.
- Patient and family are active participants in the care planning process.
Our staff of highly trained nurses and therapists is here to meet the patient's individual needs. A customized plan of care will be developed utilizing complete assessments and communication with the patient's physician. We are committed to providing high quality home health care. Northwest Home Health & Rehab's professional services include:
- Registered Nurses (RN) including RN Case Managers who manage the entire plan of care from start of treatment to discharge.
- Home Health Aides (HHA) work under the supervision of an RN and assist with various types of personal care.
- Medical Social Workers (MSW) will determine the patient's needs for other services and also help with referrals for services in the community.
- Physical Therapists (PT) generally work with large body muscles to improve strength, stability and endurance to reach their patient's highest level of function.
- Occupational Therapists (OT) concentrate on improving function in order to enhance daily living skills and achieve maximum functional independence.
- Speech/Language Therapists (ST) work to improve speech, cognition and general language function.
- To maximize the patient's rehabilitation potential by providing comprehensive and effective treatment.
- To keep patients in their homes as long as possible and provide services in the least restrictive setting.
- To assist patients in using restorative methods, tools and procedures to return patients to their optimal level of function.
- To provide personalized care that is sensitive to the needs of the patient and their family.
- To reintegrate patients into the community.
- To aid the family in the search for appropriate community resources.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care and service to our patients. We are dedicated to providing effective treatment and helping the patient and family navigate the healthcare continuum. We place high importance on all relationships including employees, referral sources, physicians, patients, their families and the community at large.
Our vision is to be one of the leading providers of home health care services in Northern Illinois.
Northwest Home Health & Rehab is a Medicare Certified home health agency licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Public Health.
Northwest Home Health & Rehab serves the following counties: Boone, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, Ogle, Will, Winnebago.
9249 S. Route 31 Lake in the Hills, IL 60156 / 847-854-0186 / fax 847-854-0213
Copyright © Northwest Home Health & Rehab
| | | | | | |