Careers for RNs, CNAs, PTs and OTs in Chicago, IL and the surrounding counties
At Northwest Home Health & Rehab, we are looking for the best home health care providers around. We consistently employ high-quality, experienced staff members to make sure our patients receive the medical care they need as they recover, and are looking for the best home health clinicians available.
At Northwest Home Health & Rehab, we perform common tasks uncommonly well, from first contact to discharge. Our culture is built around providing the highest standard of care, which starts with a committed team of caregivers. Backed by an administrative office that is responsive, thoughtful and committed to excellence, our care clinicians enjoy an environment where they are valued and able to make a difference in each patient’s life.
You’ll enjoy flexibility and security afforded by a financially strong and growing company combined with highly competitive pay. As a Home Health Care Clinician with Northwest Home Health & Rehab, your visits are tailored to your geographical location and schedule.
Our service area includes Boone, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, Ogle, Will and Winnebago counties in Illinois. Become part of our exceptional team by applying for any of the open positions listed below:
- Registered Nurse
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Medical Social Worker
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Home Health Aide
Home Health Registered Nurse (Part-Time)
We are hiring for home health field registered nurses in the Cook, Lake and McHenry county areas, including Crystal Lake, Chicago and Algonquin. As a Home Health Care RN with Northwest Home Health and Rehab, your visits are tailored to your geographical location and schedule. In order to accommodate where staff resides, we provide remote call-in access for monthly meetings. There may be occasional instances where we ask staff members to attend a meeting at our office.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state of Illinois
- Nursing experience in home health care (2 years minimum)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to help others
- Infusion experience
- Monitoring, recording, and reporting symptoms or changes in patients' conditions
- Recording patients' medical information and vital signs
- Modifying patient treatment plans in conjunction with physician input as indicated by patients' responses and conditions
- Maintaining accurate, detailed reports and records
- Consulting and coordinating with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
- Monitoring all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
Fax your resume and cover letter to (847) 854-0213.